Contract Instrumentation sources and supplies a large range of QA and laboratory testing equipment from several trusted product agencies.
IDM Instruments provides a range of equipment across varying industries. Selecting the links below will take you through to IDM’s full catalogue range of testing and measuring equipment.
- Foam Polyurethane
- Pulp & Paper
Click on the links to view catalogue:
• Push-button and auto zero
• RS-232, Analog, Mitutoyo Printer output
• Read-out in selectible units kg, lb, N (1 x 0.001kgF)
• Speed:- 150 +/- 15mm/min
• Sled Weight: 200 +/- 5g at 63.5mm x 63.5mm
• Plane: 150 x 300 x 6mm
• Multi-directional levelling device
The innovative Color Touch 2 spectrophotometer is the fastest, most productive and accurate way to measure the optical properties of pulp and paper. It provides a wide range of measurements - including Brightness, Color, Color Difference, Fluorescence, Opacity, Whiteness, Tint and now, Effective Residual Ink Concentration (ERIC) - simply, accurately, and with amazing speed.
Mark - 10
• Portable and flexible for a wide range of applications
• Peak memory for application & removal torque
• Data outputs: RS-232 & Mitutoyo (Digimatic)
• Selectable units: Measure in lbFin, kgFmm, or Ncm
• Accommodate a wide range of samples
• Simple and quick calibration procedure
Mark - 10
Series 7 professional digital force gauges are designed with a number of sophisticated features for the most demanding tension and compression measurement applications, up to 500lbF (2500 N). The gauges feature +0.1% accuracy & a blazingly fast, industry-leading sampling rate of 14,000 Hz, producing reliable results for extremely quick-action tests.
• Test Method A: Standard
• Bench-mounted system
• Pneumatic clamping for films
• Brass weighted
• Two Aluminium darts
• Adjustable dart drop height
• Foot Switch for dart release
• Upper and Lower Temperature Controllers
• 10mmx180mm Sealing Bars
• Sealing Area 5x180mm
• Changeable Sealing Bars
• Adjustable Sealing Pressure
• Sealing Time variable by timer setting
• Maximum sealing force at 80psi - 280kg per 10cm2
The Handheld Thickness Gauges can be used on many different materials where an accurate measurement of thickness is required. Different models are available depending on weight and contact point required.
Thwing-Albert Instrument Company
• Automatic electronic calibration
• One-touch auto zero
• Electronic air switches
• One Serial Interface to a PC
• Serial Load Cell interface
• User positionable test control panel
• Digital Motion Controller utilizing Pulse Width Modulation
• Easy installation, etc.